3 September 2010

Arizona Dream......

I am so fascinated by the beauty of Arizona! and everything related to it, like most of the American Indian craft Navajo jewellery! I just love them, they are so beautifully made with great stones, that each one symbolises tranquility, mind balance, good health etc.
Arizona is noted for its desert climate, exceptionally hot summers, and mild winters, however it also features pine forests and mountain ranges in the northern high country, with cooler weather than in the lower deserts. Arizona is  one of those places that when you look at  a photo, it does something to me.... i find the landscapes remarkably beautiful as well as  the dryness of the scenery ,the beautiful cactus of all different shapes , just BEAUTY!
I so wanna go ! it's one of those places on my big long list of countries i want to visit!


                               Beautiful dream catchers.....
                                My  love for cactus!

                              Great film!







No comments:

Post a Comment